2008年6月11日星期三

how to choose a condom

Warning: This is not a scientific article, it's from my personal experience.

Condom is an easy and safe way to protect your sex mate, but because most of them are made from some kind of nature rubber, it's has bad heat conductivity, and can reduce the sensibility. So I prefer to use the super thin type (here I mean skinny not smaller ). I found the diameter is not important, and choose a smaller one has no improvement for my sex life. I think, it's because tighter condom is still thick than the thin type of normal or size, unless it's as small as a tooth-stick :)

I haven't try other type besides thin, smaller and normal type. Of course, I hate to use condom, but it's the best choice proved so far.
== RED RIBBON ==
 __
| ))
 X\
/ \\

===== LOVE =====

没有评论: